Our Forum

Our Forum



SearchSearch   Users   Registration   Entrance
Today: 09.10.2026 - 08:16:35
Pages:  1  

"Search This Thread"

MessageAuthor

I'm logged in and I do not have this feature. Maybe it was disabled to help cut down on mysql queries?




KNivES •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 329
Registration: 10.12.2003
18.06.21 - 05:37:31
Message # 1
RE: "Search This Thread"

I see rig99 figured it out. You can check 'show posts' when you are search rather than 'show threads' if you do not want to wade through the entire thread to find the part of the thread that matches the search criteria. Stephen




bren •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 56
Registration: 02.16.2003
18.06.21 - 05:42:17
Message # 2
RE: "Search This Thread"

*sigh* nevermind me Schultz. I must have been having a blind day yesterday lol.




brunp •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 44
Registration: 10.15.2003
18.06.21 - 05:49:28
Message # 3
RE: "Search This Thread"
◄ DivX 6.6 with SSE4-Instructions ? : Previous topicNext topic: DAE error ►
Pages:  1  

The administrator has prohibited guests from replying to messages! To register, follow the link: register


Participants