Our Forum

Our Forum



SearchSearch   Users   Registration   Entrance
Today: 09.10.2026 - 09:09:43
Pages:  1  

about the CG-Animation Matrix

MessageAuthor

Hi, I would like to know for which bitrate the CG-animation matrix who comes with the koepi xvid release is design for ? I want to encode an anim with a 1300 kbits bitrate (cowboy bebop the movie), which matrix should i use if not CG-animation ? sorry for bad english.




Jonathan 90 M3 •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 24
Registration: 02.21.2003
01.11.22 - 18:26:11
Message # 1
RE: about the CG-Animation Matrix

cg-animation is designed for 3d animation IIRC... I would suggest trying h263 quantization as it has traditionally fared well with animated material, and is very resistant to blocking. If that's not sharp enough, there are other anime specific matrices, not sure what they are.. :search: :)




Miked053 •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 247
Registration: 11.13.2003
01.11.22 - 18:34:03
Message # 2
RE: about the CG-Animation Matrix

i was thinking it was for cartoon, manga etc ... thank's :) I will try H.263 & eqm_v3LR




VictoryFlare •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 20
Registration: 01.05.2003
01.11.22 - 18:38:46
Message # 3
RE: about the CG-Animation Matrix
◄ New Here!!! Digi001 Vs Digi002Rack : Previous topicNext topic: Routing window layout ►
Pages:  1  

The administrator has prohibited guests from replying to messages! To register, follow the link: register


Participants