Our Forum

Our Forum



SearchSearch   Users   Registration   Entrance
Today: 09.10.2026 - 09:27:32
Pages:  1  

Re: ATI Rade-on or Matrox Millenium G-450 for Dual Display?

MessageAuthor

I'm running a Matrox G450 since last week and it was very easy to install/run/use. Low points are: a) sometimes desktop icon positions get muddled up after a ctrl+alt+del restart b) using 2 different size/models of monitors at different resolutions caused interference [on one or both screen]. This is sorted out by trial and error selection of montior resolution. Everything works fine now though I should say. Dan


---------------------
Milltek pipes. Ground control coilovers. Conforti Tuned. V1 & iPod hardwired

12:03 •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 8,092
Registration: 05.19.2003
24.11.24 - 18:44:17
Message # 1
RE: Re: ATI Rade-on or Matrox Millenium G-450 for Dual Display?

ATI Rade-on or Matrox Millenium G-450 for Dual Display? 




mez •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 28
Registration: 01.29.2003
24.11.24 - 18:51:36
Message # 2
RE: Re: ATI Rade-on or Matrox Millenium G-450 for Dual Display?

Matrox started the dualhead revolution, they have had the longest time to perfect dualhead technology.


---------------------
Howie 1997 M3 Coupe SOLD New ride: 2001 325i Sedan

m3howie •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 464
Registration: 01.11.2003
24.11.24 - 19:00:45
Message # 3
RE: Re: ATI Rade-on or Matrox Millenium G-450 for Dual Display?

If you haven't found this comparison, maybe it will help you choose. Shawn


---------------------
'99 323i clarion dvd player with touch screen two 10' jl w7 subs with 500 watt jl audio amp 18' spinner wheels. alarm with remote start more too come

jisceg22 •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 121
Registration: 05.12.2003
24.11.24 - 19:09:05
Message # 4
RE: Re: ATI Rade-on or Matrox Millenium G-450 for Dual Display?

thanks a lot. I had matrox G400Max for 2 years now. I decided to go with ATI for a change. I will report back when I build my system this Friday.




ArcaneParadise •

users


Statistics:
Messages: 355
Registration: 04.08.2003
24.11.24 - 19:14:19
Message # 5
RE: Re: ATI Rade-on or Matrox Millenium G-450 for Dual Display?
◄ Multipass Problem : Previous topicNext topic: WTB: EZ Drummer ►
Pages:  1  

The administrator has prohibited guests from replying to messages! To register, follow the link: register


Participants